Visit Trip Advisor for more recommendations.
"A place where you would not like to spend a few days but at least a part of your life".
- Ambassor Of Italy
“Lovely atmosphere and friendly hosts.”
- Patsi & Norm Farrell – Sydney, Australia
“Lovely house and gardens. Good service, excellent food and wonderful people.”
- Jean & David Beech – Barmouth, Wales UK
“A wonderful and too short stay. We’ll be back!!”
- Dave & Alyson Smith – Wellington, New Zealand
“Thanks you for such warm and friendly hospitality in your delightful home. It is truly a special house.”
- Gordon & Kathy Gibson – Clevedon, New Zealand
“Thanks you for a wonderful stay. We felt we were at home here. Wonderful people, wonderful place. Can’t wait to come back. Thank you. (Great food!)”
- Lars & Christine – Wellington, New Zealand
“Great spot and wonderful hospitality.”
- Jean & Pete Burling – Cornish, NH, USA
“Well spoilt with hospitality, great food and serenity. Wish you the very best.”
- Peter & Jean – Whakatane, New Zealand
"A wonderful place to stay. Made our 40th Anniversary really special. The hospitality of Rod & Raewyn has made it all that extra special. Many many thanks."
- Richard & Sue Maher - Birmingham, England
"Our sincere thanks for your warm hospitality in such an idealic setting. Looking forward to returning soon.
- Bryan & Rachel - Napier, New Zealand
"We've stayed long enough to realise we haven't stayed long enough! Such a beautiful place, such comfort and such a friendly welcome - many thanks.
- Sue & Paul Latham - West Wycombe, England
"This is a special place that we will teasure for a longtime. You made it the best with your kindness and humour. We will be back - Martin.
"I can only echo Martin - this is a trip that will hold lasting memories. Chapelwick - you are a very difficult place to leave. Thank you Raewyn & Rod, you are special people - Val.
- Val & Martin - Hertfordshire, England.
"Wonderful hospitality and cooking. Millie loved the goat and Monty - we don't want to leave - it is a memory for life!!! Thank you so nmuch for everything - we wish you every success for the future and we couldn't have asked for any better way to spend time with my lovely family".
"A memory for life. It couldn't get any better. Thank you to you both for making this one of the best weeks ever".
- Richard, Madeline, Mille & Archie Thompson - St Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand
"Thank you Raewyn & Rod for welcoming us into your beautiful home. The Children had a fantastic time and so did we. Wonderful family xmas".
- Adithi, Raumo, Richard & Sophie - Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Your stillness and serenity is refreshing,
There is a magical energy that restores vitality,
The sea roars in the distance, yet calms the soul,
The church offers comfort and spiritual beauty,
Nature surrounds the majestic homestead,
Truly a work of art,
Truly an inspirational piece of paradise.