Chapelwick is a fine country Bed & Breakfast set on 18 acres with six acres of lawn and garden including a tennis court, a swimming pool, pentaque, crocquet lawn, stables and a private historic Chapel.
On one side, the grounds extend seaward across the croquet lawn to the stables, while on the other side the lawn meanders through 150 year old trees past the orchard to the estate’s private Chapel.
Established in 1854, Chapelwick offers a unique experience of old world charm and grandeur in a relaxed setting. Our range of facilities and amenities endeavours to provide guests with thoughtful care and hospitality.
Our Bed and Breakfast rates include continental breakfast with full cooked breakfast available on request, served either in the dining room or the conservatory. Breakfast features homemade preserves and fruit plus full English breakfast with fresh free range eggs from our hens.
- 180 degree Coastal views
- Five guest rooms, all with king or super-king beds and the finest linen
- Full English or continental breakfast
- Lunch and dinner by request - We offer guests a choice of private dining, alfesco dining or the option of joining other guests in the dining room
- Formal dining room
- Swimming pool with diving board, pentaque, tennis court and croquet lawn
- Summer house with BBQ, fridge and bar area
- Stables and paddocks
- Outdoor courtyard and BBQ area
- Billiard room with full size table
- Wood panelled Library with a large selection of books and games, Sky TV and open fireplace
- Large Drawing Room beautiful views, log fireplace and entertainment system
- Free WiFi
- Friendly hosts to make any arrangements or recommendations required.
- Fully licensed with a selection of beer, wine and soft drink with low alcohol options available. A fine selection of spirits and liqueurs at reasonable prices – or BYO corkage applies
- Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities with guests fridge upstairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- In-house laundry service - Charges apply
- Beauty therapy, massage and hairdressing are available on site by prior arrangement. Charges apply.
- In addition to luxury Bed & Breakfast accommodation, Chapelwick provides accommodation campervans and horses. There are secure paddocks close to the house, stables and ample space for parking horse floats.